Thursday, August 15, 2013

Some updates as to what's going on lately


So we are only 2 weeks away from the return of the Nerd Fortress podcast as well as the 20th anniversary of the Power Rangers franchise. It's very hard to believe that it's been 20 years since the Power Rangers franchise began with the premiere episode "Day of The Dumpster". And as far as I know, Nickelodeon isn't going to do anything special for the 20th anniversary which continues to show how much they care about the franchise. As far as the podcast goes, we have been able to snag somebody for a guest appearance which is better than not having anybody as a guest at all.

I know that I've been neglecting this blog for a while, but that doesn't mean I'm going to quit posting on it completely though! I've been so preoccupied with other things and didn't really feel that there was much to post about in my opinion. I would have posted about the newest thing in the AKB48 fandom causing an absolute uproar but felt that it was better to just do a post about it on my twitter.

I'm not going to go over it in full detail, but you can find out about it here and judge for yourselves!

And I've been trying to catch up on the new Garo series as well as Kamen Rider Wizard and Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger before I start watching the latest entry in the long running Ultraman franchise, Ultraman Ginga. And Kamen Rider Wizard has 3 episodes left before it's big finale. This is also the first time that an entry in the Neo Heisei Era of the Kamen Rider franchise where there was 51 episodes. This hasn't happened since Kamen Rider Black, the 8th entry in the Kamen Rider franchise which aired from October 4, of 1987 to October 9, of 1988.

Anyways, I'm not sure about how we are going to be releasing the premiere episode of the podcast, but Devin and myself will figure that out once we get around to it. I'm also going to be setting up an email address for the podcast for people to get in contact with us and give us fan feedback. The big show is only 2 weeks away from now! And I'm not going to be sharing anymore details than that. So that's what's been going on lately and why I haven't updated the blog in a while. See you guys in the next 2 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment