Sunday, January 6, 2013

AKB0048 season 2 has begun!


Time sure has snuck up on all of us fans of AKB0048, the anime inspired by the hugely successful real life idol group AKB48 because season 2 of the anime entitled "AKB0048: Next Stage" has recently aired in Japan!

And to be very honest, I haven't been keeping up and have to watch the entire first season to get caught up because of the fact that the remainder of Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters and Kamen Rider Wizard as well as Choujuu Sentai Liveman and Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger have been keeping me busy among other things. (Sorry AKB0048 fans :(

What I will say based on the information that I have learned though is that I'm very glad that they worked Atsuko Maeda's departure from AKB48 back on August 27th of last year into the story which has also set up what I think to be a very good premise and story for season 2!

For all of us that don't understand Japanese and are fans of this anime and have been keeping up, you can download the premiere episode of season 2 here: http://evetaku.com/blog/2013/01/akb0048-episode-14-next-stage-01-released/

No comments:

Post a Comment